Pages

Sep 21, 2012

My Most Repind Pinterest Pin

Pinterest Pin via my Board "Products I Love"

This is my most repind photo on my Pinterest Board "Products I Love" - 81 repins / 18 likes. I like it - otherwise I would not have pind it - but I do not really understand why this one is the most popular as I have so many other beautiful photos on my boards. But anyway, I am now looking for the next one which could become a most repind one and maybe reaches more than 81 repins. What do you think of these ones?:
***
Von allen meinen Fotos auf Pinterest ist dieses das am meisten gepinnte - 81 Repins / 18 Likes. Natürlich gefällt es mir - sonst hatte ich es nicht auf meine Pinwand geheftet - aber trotzdem verstehe ich nicht, warum es das Beliebteste ist. Wie auch immer, jetzt bin ich auf der Suche nach einem neuen Fotos welches das Potential zum Beliebtesten hat. Wie findet ihr diese beiden?:
***

Pinterest Pin via my Board "Products I Love"


Pinterest Pin via my Board "Products I Love"

What is your favorite? I think the first will receive most repins as beside the beautiful dress the presentation is funny and I think that counts too. I will tell you the result in the next  view month.
C.
***
Welches gefällt euch am besten? Ich glaube das erste wird die meisten "Repins" erreichen, da nicht nur das Kleid schön ist sondern auch die Präsentation lustig und ich denke das zählt auch eine Menge. Welches die meisten Repins erhalten hat, werde ich euch in ein paar Monaten berichten.
C.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...