Pages

Jun 21, 2012

iPhoneArt - 'Clematis Dream'




Isn't this clematis a beauty? Normally I am not a friend of black & white flower photos, but in this case I think also this one is very beautiful. It shows the "meaty" structure of the petals so well.
It looks like this summer my iPhoneArt is marked by sunglasses and flowers. *smile*
I should probably spend my summer vacation by the sea in order to offer you other iPhoneArt inspiration. Will think about it, there a still a few weeks time to make plans. What holiday plans to you have, let me know?
xo,
C.
***
Ist diese Klematis nicht eine Schönheit? Normalerweise bin ich kein Freund von Schwarz/Weiß Blumenfotos, aber in diesem Fall kommt die "fleischige" Struktur der Blütenblätter sehr gut zur Geltung.
Wie es aussieht ist diesen Sommer meine iPhoneArt von Sonnenbrillen und Blumen geprägt.
Ich sollte meinen Sommerurlaub wohl am Meer verbringen, um euch andere iPhoneArt Inspirationen zu bieten. Werde darüber nachdenken, habe noch ein paar Wochen Zeit zum Pläne schmieden. Welche Urlaubspläne habt ihr?
Schönen Tag,
C.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...