Pages

Apr 2, 2012

Sweet home on the Costa Nova, Portugal


About 2 weeks ago I changed my blog in English. Now I miss my native language German. In order to meet both languages​​, there will be from now on my posts both in English and in German. Hope so everyone is happy.
Wish you a nice week.
C.
***
Vor ca. 2 Wochen habe ich meinen Blog auf Englisch umgestellt und jetzt vermisse ich meine Muttersprache Deutsch. Um beiden Sprachen gerecht zu werden, wird es ab jetzt meine Einräge sowohl in Englisch als auch auf Deutsch geben. Hoffe, damit sind alle zufrieden und fühlen sich weiterhin angesprochen.
Wünsche euch eine schöne Woche.
C.
***
Image from Pinterest via Griottes from daciangroza.tumblr.com

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean Claudia. As I am German living in the US, I have not had the opportunity to converse in German for more than 20 years and feel I am losing the language skills. Yet it is easier for me to write in English, but when I have a little time, I try to write in German because I do not wish to forget.

    You have a wonderfully designed website.

    Happy Easter Sunday to you,
    Egmont

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...