Pages

Mar 9, 2012

Preparing for my trip to Marrakech



Next week we're going to Marrakech. This weekend I'm busy with the travel arrangements. As always, the same question "What should I pack?". This time, really a fair question, because for us it has just 1 degree, and in Marrakech it will have next week to 25 degrees. So out of the winter boots and into the sandals! At the moment it is beyond my imagination.



Are these decorative pillows not that wonderful? Such I would like to buy me in Marrakech for our living room! The Moroccan furniture style is fashionable this spring. Even on the blog Stylizimo from Nina Holst, who prefers the clean, crisp Scandinavian style, there is a contribution to this: Morroccan Style - warm and cozy.

Have you ever been to Marrakech? Got any tips for me?
Have a nice weekend
C.

[ Photos via Stylizimo from West Elm ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...