Pages

Mar 20, 2012

Color Cocktail - Pink ruffles

Do you know Pinterest? No! Then you've missed something, Pinterest is an online pinboard, where you can create and manage things you love. It's amazing how quickly you can find great photos on specific topics. Try it for yourself, it's fun. You will find my boards here CforStyle on Pinterest. What surprised me the most is how many photos I've found to "Pink Ruffles". Here are my favorites:




If you now have no desire to get pink ruffles, then it's time for you to try it yourself. I'm curious about your pictures.
xo
C.

Images "Pink ruffles" from Pinterest: 1. via Living a Pretty Good Life / 2. via Claire Goodwin / 3. via Karyn Henry / 4. via Debbie Arruda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...